Dutchess County Profile
A Portrait of Dutchess County
Community indicators tell the story of our area. The 59 indicators on this site each track a critical aspect of our community's health. For each measure, you will discover a description of the indicator, a brief analysis of trends, charts displaying trends over time, and tables providing data for the three counties in our region plus comparisons to the state and nation.
This Dutchess County Profile answers questions such as:
- How are our children doing in school?
- What is the state of our economy?
- How many of our children are living in poverty?
- How many of our residents lack access to health care?
- Are we keeping up with other parts of New York State and the nation?
By identifying our community’s strengths and challenges, together we can move toward achieving the vision we have for our community and improve the overall quality of life for our residents.